Black & Decker BEMW482BH
17-Inch 12 Amp Corded Electric Push Lawn Mower
6 reasons to buy
- Various users were pleased that the Black & Decker BEMW482BH is easy to maneuver and push because of its lightweight design.
- The mower is easy to assemble out of the box.
- Numerous owners like how quiet the mower runs.
- Most purchasers love the BEMW482BH’s power. It cut tall grass easily.
- A few individuals found the handle’s bike grip design comfortable and ergonomic.
- A couple of users like how easily the mower starts with just a push of a button.
2 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the mower’s deck is made of plastic and can break easily.
- A user noted that the height lever can sometimes get stuck on the lowest cutting height.
The Black & Decker BEMW482BH was generally well-received by consumers. It was regarded for its good cutting power at an affordable price. Not only is it easy to use and assemble, but the mower also had an ergonomic handle design to boot. However, the mower had opportunities with its deck durability. Purchasers noted that hard objects such as branches could damage the deck when ran over. Overall, the mower still managed to meet consumer expectations and get the job done and is best used on clear obstacle-free lawns.
Tips for Black & Decker BEMW482BH
- Clear the lawn from any hard objects or debris to protect the deck from damage.
- It is best to use an orange extension cord to make it easier to see while mowing.
- Clean the mower after use to keep it in the best running condition.
Q: Does the mower need batteries?
A: No, this model requires a heavy-duty extension cord and does not need batteries.
Q: Can you use the mower without attaching the bagger?
A: Yes, the mower can be used without the bagger attached.
Q: Does this model mulch?
A: No, this mower does not mulch.
Q: Is the mower self-propelled?
A: No, this mower is not self-propelled but is very lightweight and easy to push.
Q: Is the cord included with the mower?
A: No, the extension cord is sold separately.