20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower
11 reasons to buy
- Various users were pleased that the Greenworks 25022’s blade height was very easy to adjust.
- The mower is constructed very well. It’s lightweight, durable and very easy to assemble.
- A large number of users reported that the mower packs plenty of power and that it cuts cleanly and evenly.
- Reviewers liked that the mower had an option to side-discharge in addition to bagging.
- One owner noted that the mower is very easy to start despite the weather and storage conditions.
- Most users liked how easy the Greenworks 25022 is to maneuver thanks to its large rear tires.
- The mower’s bag is very easy to install and remove. The bag’s well-thought design allows it to fit between the handlebars allowing for faster and easier detachment as well as making the switch from bagging to mulching easy.
- Purchasers liked that the mower took little storage space and that its handlebars were very easy to fold.
- The mower runs quieter compared to gas mowers.
- A few individuals liked that the mower had a cord clip to prevent cord unplugging while mowing making cord management easy.
- Several owners were also pleased with the mower’s various height settings.
3 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers mentioned that the mower had difficulty mulching St. Augustine grass and has a tendency to clog up because of the grass moisture and lack of mulching power.
- A handful of commenters were disappointed that the motor was not sealed and can get very dirty after use.
- One reviewer mentioned that cleaning can be difficult because screws do not come out easy.
A vast majority of users were welcoming and happy about the Greenworks 25022. The mower gained a lot of praise because of its durability, ease of use, manuverability and tons of features like options for side discharge and variable height settings. Though the mower lacks the mulching power for thick and wet grass, it does its job exceptionally well for other grass types. Overall if you’re looking to switch over to gas free mowing and have a lawn size that can accommodate a corded mower, the Greenworks 25022 is definitely a mower worth considering.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Extension Cord Not Included, Foldable Handles For Compact Storage
Stuff I buy on Amazon
Stuff I buy on Amazon
Tips for Greenworks 25022
- When purchasing an extension cord, it is recommended to consider a cord with a contrasting color to your lawn and a length that can reach the farthest corner of your lawn to the power source Buy an orange extension cord to make it easier to see while mowing.
- Use 303 Protectant all around it and Fluid Film spray on the underside as well as any exposed metal to prevent corrosion and sticking.
- Determine a mowing pattern fit for your lawn size without having to reposition the power cord constantly and mow away from the power source to prevent tripping over the cord.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Is the Greenworks 25022 self-propelled?
A: No. The mower needs to be pushed but is lightweight and shouldn’t be a problem.
Q: Does the mower come with an extension cord?
A: No. An extension cord is sold separately.
Q: Is the bag attachment included with the mower?
A: Yes. The bag is included and is easy to attach.
Q: What is the recommended extension cord rating for the mower?
A: A cord rating of at least 12 Amps is recommended.
Q: Does the mower require any fluids or oil?
A: No fluids are required for this type of mower.