Black & Decker MM2000
12-Inch 13-Amp Corded Electric Push Lawn Mower
6 reasons to buy
- A vast majority of users were impressed by the Black & Decker MM2000’s power. It cut and mulched very well.
- Many users appreciated that the cutting height is easy to adjust.
- The mower comes pretty much assembled. Only the handlebars needed attachment.
- The MM2000 is very light and easy to push.
- A lot of consumers liked the mower’s large 20″ cutting path that reduced mowing time.
- Some owners noted that the bag was noticeably larger in capacity than other mowers.
1 reasons not to buy
- A handful of reviewers mentioned that the hook that connected the starter cable to the handlebar was of poor quality and had a tendency to break causing the mower to disconnect from its power source during mowing.
Based on the number of positive feedback it received, consumers loved using the Black & Decker MM2000. The mower’s cutting power while being more economical than a gas-powered mower and not needing expensive battery replacements appealed to a lot of buyers. Although it seems the model still needed improvements with some of its accessory parts, the majority of users expressed their satisfaction with their purchase of the Black & Decker MM2000.
Black & Decker
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
EdgeMax Technology, 13 Gallon All Nylon Grass Collection Bag
Tips for Black & Decker MM2000
- The mower does not come with an extension cord so buy an orange extension cord to make it easier to see while mowing.
- Clean the mower after each use to keep it in good running condition.
- It is best to plot your mowing path beforehand and mow away from the power source to avoid mowing over the extension cord.
Q: Are all four wheels adjustable simultaneously?
A: Yes. A lever adjust all four wheels together.
Q: What is the mower’s cutting deck made of?
A: The cutting deck is made out of durable plastic.
Q: Can the mower mulch leaves?
A: Yes. The Black & Decker MM2000 can mulch leaves. It is recommended to go at a slower pace when mulching leaves.
Q: Does the mower run on 110V or 220V?
A: The mower uses a regular 110V power outlet.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement blades for the mower?
A: You can purchase replacement blades here.
Q: Is the mower self-propelled?
A: No. The mower is lightweight and can be pushed easily.