21-Inch 60V 4Ah Lithium-Ion Battery Push Mower
9 reasons to buy
- A good number of owners liked that the Snapper SP60V runs very quietly.
- A vast majority of users were impressed that the mower could cut thick wet grass without clogging and produced clean even cuts.
- The mower’s deck height is easy to adjust and adjust all four wheels together.
- It is very lightweight and maneuverable. Using it on hilly terrain is easy even without self-propel.
- Users appreciated that it was easy to store and could stand upright.
- Owners found the mower comfortable to use with its adjustable handlebar.
- It is very easy to set up. Assembly consists of attaching then unfolding its handles.
- Plenty of purchasers loved that the SP60V automatically adjusted cutting speed when it encountered thick grass.
- The batteries charge fast. It can fully charge in just one hour and a half.
1 reasons not to buy
- At least one user mentioned that backup batteries are expensive and were required for yards over 7000 square feet.
Many people liked the Snapper SP60V. They welcomed the mower’s power, lightweight build, fast-charging batteries and ease of use. Moreover, the comfort of using this hassle-free mower was lauded. On the other hand, most consumers purchased a second battery to make mowing even more convenient. Overall the SP60V exceeded expectations of purchasers for a cordless mower with some even comparing its power and ease of use to a gas-powered self-propelled mower.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Battery and Charger Included, Briggs and Stratton Engine, Brushless Motor, Smart Cut Technology
Tips for Snapper SP60V
- It is recommended to purchase an extra battery for uninterrupted mowing.
- Check screws and bolts that may have been loosened during shipping.
- Clean the mower after each use to keep it in the best condition.
Q: How long does the battery last on a single charge?
A: The battery lasts for about one hour depending on how heavy the grass is.
Q: How many batteries does this mower require?
A: The mower only needs one battery and is included in the package.
Q: Will my 60V Snapper Trimmer’s 2AH battery work on this mower?
A: Yes, It will work but will last for about 30 minutes.
Q: How long can the battery last?
A: The battery can last up to 1000 charge cycles.
Q: Does the mower come with a bagger?
A: Yes, a bagger is included.
Q: Can the Snapper SP60V mulch?
A: Yes, the mower can mulch. Simply insert the mulching plug to switch the mower from bagging to mulch.
Q: Is the mower self-propelled? Can it be used in hilly lawns?
A: The mower is not self-propelled but is very lightweight and can be used easily on inclines.