Snapper XD 82V MAX (SXDWM82K)
21-Inch Electric Cordless Brushless 3-in-1 Push Lawn Mower
10 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers appreciated that the Snapper XD 82V MAX runs a lot quieter than a gas-powered mower.
- Experts applauded the mower’s power. The Snapper XD 82V MAX cut tall grass with ease and felt as powerful as a gas-powered mower.
- The mower’s batteries charge fast and last an average of 45 minutes each.
- Plenty of owners commented that the mower is very easy to assemble.
- A good number of users liked that the mower is very well built and sturdy.
- The majority of users love that the battery’s power does not taper off as it loses charge during use.
- Several buyers valued that adjusting the mower’s cutting height is conveniently done via a single lever.
- The mower is very easy to maintain. Just check and replace blades when needed and regularly clean the mower after use.
- Several individuals liked that the mower can be easily stored upright to save storage space.
- A couple of users appreciated that the mower automatically senses grass thickness and supplies additional power when needed.
2 reasons not to buy
- A handful noted a delay in engaging the mower’s drive after pulling its lever.
- Some reviewers commented that the control levers were not ergonomic and frequently required operators to release the push bar with one hand when engaging the drive lever when mowing small lawns.
A vast majority of reviewers found the Snapper XD 82V MAX a solid choice of lawn care. It delighted many users with its powerful cutting ability thanks to its 1200 watts brushless motor and reliable 82V Lithium-ion batteries. The mower’s sturdy build, low maintenance requirement and ease of use left purchasers satisfied with their purchase. On the downside, there were a few minor complaints about the mower’s drive control design. But overall, the Snapper XD 82V MAX proved itself to be a solid choice for owners looking into an eco-friendly alternative to lawn care.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Briggs & Stratton 2.0Ah Lithium-Ion Battery, Battery & Rapid Charger Included, Vertical Storage
Tips for Snapper XD 82V MAX (SXDWM82K)
- When pulling the mower backward, release the self-propel lever first then give the mower a small nudge forward to release the drive.
- Battery life is dependent on use. Engaging the self-propel and mowing thicker grass can drain the batteries faster. You can purchase extra batteries for extended use here.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Can the Snapper XD 82V MAX mulch?
A: Yes, the mower can mulch. Ensure that the mulch plug is installed and side discharge cover is down to set it to mulching.
Q: Can you use the mower without the self-propel engaged?
A: Yes, the mower can be used and is easy to push without the self-propel.
Q: Are the batteries compatible with other Snapper tools?
A: Yes, the batteries are compatible with Snapper 82V cordless products.
Q: Where can I purchase an extra charger?
A: You can purchase an extra rapid charger here.
Q: Can you override or control the mower’s load-sensing feature?
A: No, there is no way to control or override this feature.
Q: Does the mower come with headlights?
A: No, the mower does not have headlights.
Q: Is it easy to assemble the mower?
A: Yes, assembly consists of folding up the handle and locking it in place with 4 nuts and bolts.