Pro 21-Inch 80V 4.0AH Lithium-IonBattery Cordless Push Lawn Mower
10 reasons to buy
- A vast majority of users were pleased with how quietly the Greenworks GLM801600 runs.
- The mower is very maneuverable because of its lightweight design.
- Most purchasers were impressed with how well the GLM801600 cut and mulched. It can handle tall grass, weeds and small branches with ease.
- It is very easy to assemble out of the box.
- A large number of users liked that the mower automatically increases cutting power when needed.
- A good number of owners appreciated the inclusion of a rubber skirt to help protect the user from being hit by debris during mowing.
- The mower’s blade cut near the wheel’s outer edge reducing the need to overlap mowing paths.
- Many people like that the mower starts easily with a push of a button.
- Some buyers valued how easy it is to switch from mulching, bagging or side-discharge.
- A few individuals love that the mower conveniently stores upright.
1 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser noted that the rubber skirt’s edge tends to drag under the mower when pulling the mower backward.
A vast majority of reviewers found the Greenworks GLM801600 a solid choice for lawn care. Many users were amazed by the mower’s cutting and mulching power. The mower’s lightweight design and automatic sensing feature helped extend the mower’s already good battery life. Little had to be said for the mower’s drawback aside from the protective skirt getting dragged beneath the wheels when pulling the mower backward. All in all, the GLM801600 has proven itself to be one of the top choices for a cordless mower.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Battery And Charger Not Included, Brushless Motor, Smart-Cut Technology, Vertical Storage, On-Board Battery Life Indicator, Quick Charge
Tips for Greenworks GLM801600
- It is best to use the GreenWorks 80V 4Ah battery variant to ensure uninterrupted mowing of up to 60 minutes.
- To keep the battery in top shape, store battery in a cool dry place.
- Clean the mower after every use to keep the mower in the best running condition.
Q: Is the Greenworks GLM801600 self-propelled?
A: No, this model is not self-propelled.
Q: Does the mower come with a battery and charger?
A: No. The mower’s battery and charger are sold separately.
Q: Where can I purchase a rapid charger for my Greenworks 80V battery?
A: You can purchase a rapid charger here.
Q: Will the mower work with Greenworks 40V batteries?
A: No, the mower will only work with GreenWorks 80V batteries.
Q: Is a bagger included?
A: Yes, a bagger is included with the mower.
Q: What is the mower’s blade length?
A: The mower has a 20-inch blade.
Q: Can I use the mower’s batteries with other Greenworks products?
A: Yes, the battery can be used with other Greenworks 80V tools.