2x20V (4.0AH) Cordless 14-Inch Lawn Mower with Mulching Capabilities and Intellicut, Dual Charger, 2 Batteries
8 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers appreciated that the Worx WG779 is easy to assemble. Assembly took an average of 5 minutes without the need for tools.
- A good number of owners commented that the mower is lightweight and very maneuverable.
- The mower runs very quietly.
- A vast majority of users liked that the mower cuts and mulches very well.
- The mower is easy to store.
- It comes with 2 20V batteries that are compatible with other Worx products.
- Some buyers admired that the battery and mower both had battery level indicators.
- The mower starts easily with just a push of a button.
2 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers found the mower’s 14” cutting path small and required more passes than the usual mower.
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the bag is small and needed more trips to empty it when mowing.
The Worx WG779 delivered what consumers would expect from a cordless electric mower: lightweight, maneuverable, easy to store and start, and runs so quietly that mowing early during weekends is no longer a hassle for everyone else. Many users were happy to see that the mower included 2 20v batteries for an extended run time. The mower also gets the job done when plowing thru thick grass as well. Despite its small size and cutting path, the Worx WG779 is so lightweight and easy to use that most consumers don’t mind the extra steps when mowing. Overall, the WG779 comes recommended especially for owners with other battery compatible Worx power tools.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Foam Padded Handles, Dual Port Charger, Battery Power Level Indicators
Garden and Outdoor Life
Garden and Outdoor Life
Tips for Worx WG779
- To maximize battery run time, set the mower to eco mode. This should give you an average of 45 minutes of battery life.
- The mower is best suited for yards of up to 5,500 square feet. For larger lawns, it is recommended to purchase an extra battery.
- The mower arrives with the mulching plug attached. To use the bag, remove the mulching plug first for the mower to bag properly.
Q: Do I need to monitor the batteries when charging?
A: The included charger is a smart charger. When the battery is fully charged, the indicator light will remain green and the battery will remain to charge with a maintenance trickle charge.
Q: How much does the mower weigh?
A: The mower weighs 35.3 pounds.
Q: Does the mower come with a bag?
A: Yes. A bag is included.
Q: Is the mower self-propelled?
A: No, the mower is not self-propelled but is very lightweight and easy to push.
Q: How long does it take to fully charge the batteries?
A: The batteries take about 4 hours to fully charge.
Q: What is the best way to clean the mower?
A: It is recommended to use a damp cloth to clean the mower. It is not advisable to spray the mower directly with water.