21-Inch 13 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower
7 reasons to buy
- A large number of people couldn’t help but praise the Greenworks MO13B00’s power. It cut down tall grass and leaves easily and was never noted to bog down.
- A vast majority of users were pleased that the mower is easy to start with just a push of a button.
- Users love the various height options and how easy it is to adjust the mowers cutting height via a single lever.
- The Greenworks MO13B00 runs much quieter than a gas-powered mower.
- Many purchasers found the mower very easy to assemble.
- Some buyers valued its ease of use and maneuverability because of its lightweight design.
- Some love that they didn’t need to worry about gas, oil, changing spark plugs or charging batteries.
2 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the grass catcher is small and clogs easily.
- A user complained that the mower’s handle assembly felt weak and fragile since it was made out of plastic.
The Greenworks MO13B00 was generally well-loved by consumers. Lawn care experts commended the MO13B00 for having the power of a gas-powered mower with the efficiency of a cordless unit but without any of its drawbacks. They loved the hassle-free maintenance and never needed to worry about a bad battery. However, the model is not without faults as it received criticism with its handle and grass catcher build. But overall, many users felt that it pros more than made up for its cons and consider the Greenworks MO13B00 a very good choice for an electric mower.
Tips for Greenworks MO13B00
- It is advisable to plot your mowing course beforehand and mow away from the power source to avoid moving over the cord.
- When cleaning the mower, use a dry or damp cloth to wipe debris and avoid getting the mower wet.
- It is recommended to purchase an orange extension cord to make it easier to see the cord while mowing.
Q: Are batteries and a charger included with the mower?
A: The mower is an electric corded mower and does not need batteries.
Q: Is the mower self-propelled?
A: The mower is not self-propelled but is lightweight and a breeze to maneuver.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement blades for the mower?
A: You can purchase replacement blades here.
Q: Is it possible to hang the mower on a wall for storage?
A: No, it is not recommended to hang the mower on a wall as it weighs around 53lbs or 24kg.
Q: Can I use a 150’ cord for a large-sized lawn?
A: No, it is recommended to use a 50’ cord at 12AWG. For larger sized lawns, it would be advisable to use a cordless variant.