19-Inch G-MAX 40V 4.0 AH & 2.0 AH Batteries Included Cordless Lawn Mower
10 reasons to buy
- A good number of owners were impressed that the Greenworks 25223 easily cut through tall grass without bogging down.
- A vast majority of users appreciated that mower runs as quiet as a vacuum cleaner.
- The mower has a lightweight design and is very maneuverable and easy to use on slopes.
- Most purchasers noted that the mower is easy to assemble out of the box.
- A lot of users liked that the wheel height is easy to adjust.
- The mower can be folded down and takes up very little storage space.
- Several users liked that the battery charged quickly. It took an average of an hour to an hour and a half to fully charge the batteries.
- The Greenworks 25223 conveniently increase power automatically when it cuts a heavier load.
- A couple of users loved that the mower is easy to start and stop with a push of a button.
- The mower is very easy to maintain compared to gas-powered mowers.
1 reasons not to buy
- A handful of users noted that the mower does not cut as clean as a gas-powered mower.
A vast majority of reviewers found the Greenworks 25223 a solid choice for lawn care. It exceeded many user’s expectations with its good battery run time, lightweight design, maneuverability, and ease of use. The mower’s cutting power which allowed it to mow through tall grass with ease without the bothersome noise and fumes of a gas-powered mower sold most to the mower. Although the mower did not cut as cleanly, its pros far outweighed its cons. Overall, the Greenworks 25223 has proven itself to be a good choice for a reliable cordless electric mower.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Li-Ion Battery System
Bloeski's Crew Reviews It
Bloeski's Crew Reviews It
Tips for Greenworks 25223
- To keep the batteries in the best condition, do not leave the batteries on the charger and charge indoors.
- When inserting the batteries, insert it until 2 clicks are heard to ensure batteries are connected properly.
- For an uninterrupted run time on yards larger than a quarter acre, consider purchasing a spare battery.
Q: How many blades does the Greenworks 25223 have?
A: The mower has a single blade.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement blades?
A: You can purchase compatible replacement blades here.
Q: How long does the mower last with a 4AH battery?
A: In ideal conditions, the mower has a 60 minute run time with the 4AH battery.
Q: Is this a self-propelled mower?
A: No, this mower is not self-propelled but is very lightweight and easy to use on hills.
Q: Are the batteries compatible with other Greenworks power tools?
A: Yes, the batteries are compatible with other Greenworks G-MAX 40V tools.