18-Inch 3-in-1 40-Volt Lithium Ion Cordless Electric Push Lawn Mower
10 reasons to buy
- Expert reviewers pretty much loved the Earthwise 60418’s lightweight design which made it very maneuverable.
- The mower includes two 40V Lithium-Ion batteries which gave it excellent runtime.
- A good number of users liked that the mower is sturdy and durable despite its lightweight design.
- Some buyers commented that the Earthwise 60418 is one of the quietest mowers they have ever used even among other cordless mowers.
- Many users admired that the mower cut very clean and can mow through tall grass with ease.
- Some buyers valued that the batteries charge fast. They were noted to fully charge on an average of 20 to 30 min
- The mower is very easy to assemble. Assembly consists of unfolding the handles and inserting the batteries.
- Plenty of owners claimed that the mower mulched very well and easily cut up grass and leaves into tiny pieces.
- A couple of users noted that the mower’s height is easily adjusted by a single lever.
- A consumer expressed that the mower conveniently folded down for easy storage.
2 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the batteries are not easy to install and remove.
- A user noted that the tip of the mower’s front frame slightly tilted down and sometimes acted as a scoop when mowing thick grass.
A good number of users were pleased with the Earthwise 60418. Many consumers loved that the mower included two 40V lithium Ion batteries which meant uninterrupted mowing on a single charge. Passing the most critical aspect of a cordless mower with flying colors, the mower cut and mulched very well too. Though the mower can sometimes be difficult to use on thick grass because of its front tip design, the reliability, efficiency, and ease of use overshadowed this minor flaw. Overall, the Earthwise 60418 is a very good choice for small to medium-sized lawns.
Weekend Handy Woman
Weekend Handy Woman
Tips for Earthwise 60418
- When setting the mower to mulch, remember to use the mulching insert and close the deck doors to prevent clippings from being ejected between the rear bagging door and the mulching deck.
- It is advisable to use a fluid film spray to prevent corrosion and debris build-up on the deck’s underside.
Q: Do you need both batteries inserted for the Earthwise 60418 to run?
A: The mower can operate with either both or just one battery inserted.
Q: What type of batteries are included with the mower?
A: The mower comes with two 40V 2.5AH Lithium-Ion batteries.
Q: What is the mower’s average run time?
A: The mower has an average run time of 30 minutes for each battery.
Q: Does the mower come with a bag?
A: Yes, a grass catcher bag is included.
Q: Can you charge the batteries while inserted in the mower?
A: No, you will need to remove the batteries from the mower for charging.
Q: Can the mower fold up for vertical storage?
A: No, the mower does not fold up. Its handle can be folded down though for easy storage.