Cub Cadet XT1
42-Inch 18 hp Enduro Series LT Riding Mower
6 reasons to buy
- Many reviewers pretty much loved how maneuverable it was, calling it “easy to drive and steer”.
- A lot of users commended the strong engine with lots of power.
- The Cub Cadet XT1’s overall construction both looks and feels sturdy.
- Some purchasers have said that the lawn mower cuts evenly, even if the grass is long, wet, dry, or dense.
- This Cub Cadet lawn mower has excellent capacity on its gas tank and uses the fuel efficiently.
- The mower’s hydrostatic transmission allows you to control the speed easily using one pedal without gear shifting, according to an impressed user.
- A user liked how easy it is to control the speed with one pedal due to the hydrostatic transmission.
3 reasons not to buy
- A couple of commenters didn’t like how the grass being discharged shot so far out, which could be a disturbance to things nearby.
- An avid lawn care specialist noted that the mower tends to scalp if set to 2.5″ or less.
- One user said that the steering wheel requires excessive movement, requiring an inch and a half of turning before the mower actually turns.
The strong and sturdy Cub Cadet XT1 packs lots of power with its strong engine. Many users loved how easy it was to maneuver through both even and uneven landscape. The hydrostatic transmission makes controlling the speed possible with one pedal. However, a small number of customers noted that the side discharge is a bit too powerful, shooting out grass at up to 6 feet which can be disruptive to neighbors.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Kohler Hydrostatic Gas Front-Engine, Mulch Kit Sold Separately
CHARLES & HUDSON
CHARLES & HUDSON
Tips for Cub Cadet XT1
- Keep your blade sharp, change the oil and keep the air filter clean is all you have to do to have a product that produces good results and a valued return on your investment.
- For your convenience, there is a cup holder with a small bin next to it, and another small bin forward of the steering wheel.
- The lawn tractor includes headlights for dark or foggy days.
Q: Does the Cub Cadet XT1 mulch?
A: Yes, but you will need to purchase a mulch kit as a separate accessory.
Q: Where is this lawn tractor made?
A: The parts are made from multiple countries (including USA) and assembled in the US.
Q: What type of gasoline is best to use for this lawn mower?
A: The recommended fuel is ethanol-free gasoline.