EGO Power+ LM2020SP
20-Inch 56-Volt Arc Lithium-ion Brushless Walk Behind Steel Deck Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
6 reasons to buy
- A large number of reviewers applauded that the EGO Power+ LM2020SP is just as powerful as a gas-powered mower and cut very well.
- Expert reviewers pretty much love how quietly the mower runs.
- Most purchasers appreciated that the self-propel feature can work without engaging the mower’s blades.
- The mower is maneuverable and easy to use even without its self-propel feature.
- Some buyers noted that the mower’s steel deck was well built and durable.
- Several individuals liked the hassle-free mowing experience since they did not need to worry about gas and cord management.
1 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the mower has a one-second delay when engaging the self-propel.
The EGO Power+ LM2020SP delivered what consumers would expect from a cordless electric mower: easy to maintain, runs quietly, highly maneuverable and easy to use. Many users were satisfied that the LM2020SP did perform as well as a gas-powered mower which resulted in great cuts. It also packed a self-propel feature seldom seen in a cordless mower. One thing to note about the mower is that the charger and batteries are sold separately, which can save some buyers money especially if they already own other EGO power tools using the EGO 56V Arc-Lithium batteries. Despite the price point, the EGO Power+ LM2020SP is a good choice if you’re in the market for an easy to maintain, feature-packed mower.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
LED Headlights, Weather-Resistant Construction, Battery and Charger Not Included, Variable Speed
Tips for EGO Power+ LM2020SP
- To conserve battery run time, disengage self-propel when not needed as the mower is also lightweight and easy to push on flat terrain without it.
- The mower does not include a battery and a charger. It is recommended to purchase a 56V 5.0AH EGO Power battery for extended run time and an EGO Power Rapid charger for faster charging.
Q: Can I use other EGO batteries with this mower?
A: Yes, all EGO batteries are compatible with all EGO tools.
Q: Can I use the regular EGO charger with my EGO batteries?
A: Yes, the rapid charger and regular EGO charger will work interchangeably.
Q: Can I hose down the mower’s deck with water to clean it?
A: No, hosing down the mower with water is not recommended. Use a cloth to clean the upper surfaces and a bristle brush to clean the deck’s underside.
Q: Can I sharpen the mower’s blade without replacing it?
A: Yes, you can. Check the included owner’s manual for complete instructions. You can also purchase replacement blades here.
Q: Is the mower’s handle adjustable?
A: Yes, the mower’s handle has multiple height levels for ease of use.