Yard Machines 140cc
21-Inch High Wheel Push Gas Lawn Mower
6 reasons to buy
- A good number of owners loved how fuel-efficient the Yard Machines 140cc is by cutting down mowing time by nearly half.
- A high number of purchasers loved that the mower is easy to assemble.
- The mower is very lightweight and handles easily.
- A good number of reviewers loved that the mower is well built and sturdy.
- Most users admired how powerful the mower is. It cut very well and was not noted to bog down when cutting tall and wet grass.
1 reasons not to buy
- Some reviewers say that the mower can sometimes require multiple pulls to start.
The Yard Machines 140cc impressed and exceeded expectations of purchasers who claimed that the mower was very powerful and efficient, it helped many lower the time needed to mow and effectively saved them on fuel. Even though a few had occasional start-up issues, it is a solid choice for lawn care. This mower comes highly recommended for homeowners with small to medium lawns.
Tips for Yard Machines 140cc
- Before using the mower, it is recommended to check and secure the blade as well as other screws and bolts that may have loosened during shipping.
- To prevent corrosion and debris build-up, use a Fluid Film spray underneath the deck.
- Use a fuel stabilizer to keep the engine in the best condition during storage.
Q: Can I purchase a bagger attachment for the Yard Machines 140cc.
A: No. The mower is not equipped for a bag attachment.
Q: How do you drain the mower’s oil? Is there an oil drain plug?
A: The mower does not have an oil drain plug. To drain the oil, tip the mower to its side and drain oil from its oil spout.
Q: Can the mower mulch?
A: Yes, the mower mulches very well. To set it to mulch, simply remove the discharge chute and close the discharge hole.
Q: Can the mower mulch leaves?
A: It can mulch leaves easily. No need to rake leaves before mowing.
Q: Does the mower have a spark plug?
A: Yes, the mower comes with pretty much all that is needed except gas.
Q: Can you use the mower on hills?
A: Yes, the mower is easy to handle and push on hills.
Q: What do I need to assemble?
A: Just straighten out the handles and secure it with wing nuts and you’re all set.