19-Inch 36V 3-In-1 Cordless Electric Lawn Mower with IntelliCut
8 reasons to buy
- A large number of reviewers commented that the machine runs very quietly either on quiet or power mode.
- Most purchasers appreciated that they were able to mow their lawn on a single battery charge.
- The Worx WG788 has very good cutting power and able to cut tall grass with ease thanks to its IntelliCut technology.
- Various users were pleased that the mower is a breeze to switch on.
- The mower is easy to assemble out of the box.
- A good number of buyers appreciated that the mower is easy to push because of its lightweight design.
- Many people liked that the cutting height is easy to adjust via a single lever adjustment.
- A few individuals appreciated that storing the mower is easy because of its easy to adjust handle.
3 reasons not to buy
- Many owners reported that replacing the mower’s battery is expensive.
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the mower’s adjustable handle mechanism can often loosen and slip when using the mower.
- A user noted that the mower is unable to mow close to walls or fences since its front wheels are located at the front of its deck.
An aesthetically pleasing lawnmower with impressive battery life and good cutting performance is the Worx WG788. The mower is lightweight and easy to use. It also gained praise for how quiet it runs even on power mode. The mower, however, was noted to have design flaws with its adjustable handle adjustment and for some, its front wheel design. Also, replacing the mower’s battery proved to be quite expensive. With all that being said, this power-efficient mower got the job done at the end of the day and is recommended for lawns of up to 18,500 square feet.
Tips for Worx WG788
- Use 303 Protectant all around it and Fluid Film spray on the underside as well as any exposed metal to prevent corrosion and sticking.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Where is the cutting height adjustment lever located?
A: The mower’s cutting height adjustment lever can be found on the left side of the cutting deck.
Q: Does the mower have self-propel?
A: he Worx WG788 is a self-push mower and is not self-propel.
Q: Can you hang the mower for storage?
A: Yes, the mower can be hanged if the battery is taken out first.
Q: What is the mower’s maximum cutting height?
A: The mower has a maximum cutting height if 3.5 inches and a minimum cutting height if 1.5 inches.