13 Amp 20-Inch Electric Lawn Mower
6 reasons to buy
- Many users were pleased that the Worx WG719 cut and mulch very well.
- The mower is very maneuverable around obstacles such as trees and fence posts thanks to its front caster wheels and lightweight design.
- Plenty of users like that the handle folds down on top of the mower allowing it to be stored vertically.
- A good number of reviewers noted that the mower’s cutting height is easily adjustable.
- Many people appreciated the mower’s power, it vacuumed grass and leaves easily.
- Several users like that the bag fills up completely when used.
2 reasons not to buy
- Some users found it impossible to mow under bushes or in a corner because the front wheels extend about 6 inches in the front.
- A reviewer noted that the bagger chute had gaps that caused clippings and dust to spray back on to the user.
The WG719 continues to live up to the lofty standards of the Worx brand. It gets the job done. The mower emphasizes mobility, power, and ease of use with its unique design. The stand out caster front wheels makes it a breeze to navigate around obstacles. Couple that with good cutting and mulching, many consumers who purchased the mower were very pleased with their choice. Despite some limitations with mowing corners and under bushes, the Worx WG719 still does an excellent job in mowing and comes recommended by consumers.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Caster Wheel Design With Lock, One-Touch Fully Collapsible Handle, Foam Padded Comfort Handle
Oldest Kid In The World
Oldest Kid In The World
Tips for Worx WG719
- Coat the mower’s deck with a fluid film spray to prevent corrosion and debris build-up.
- It is advisable to use an orange outdoor extension cord for better cord visibility when mowing.
- It is recommended to plot your mowing course beforehand and mow away from the power source for easier cord management.
Q: How does the Worx WG719 do on an uneven lawn?
A: The mower does well on uneven terrain and hills. Lock the caster wheels in place before using the WG719 on these types of terrain to avoid slipping.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement blades?
A: You can purchase replacement blades here.
Q: What is the mower’s maximum cutting height?
A: The mower has a maximum cutting height of 4 inches.
Q: Can I use the mower on wet grass?
A: No, it is not recommended to use the mower on wet grass.
Q: Is the mower easy to assemble?
A: Yes, the mower is pretty easy to assemble. Just turn the handles up and lock it in place with the bolts and you’re all set.
Q: How tall is the mower’s handle?
A: The handle is 36 inches tall from the ground.
Q: Does the mower come with a cord?
A: No, the cord is sold separately.