163cc Briggs & Stratton Engine 2-Inch In-Step RWD Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
10 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers appreciated how easy it is to adjust the Troy Bilt TB370’s cutting height with just one lever.
- The mower is very easy to assemble out of the box. Assembly for most took an average of only 15 minutes.
- A vast majority of users were impressed with how good the mower cut and mulched thanks to its Tri-Action cutting system.
- The mower’s self-propel system works well. It had adjustable speed and made maneuvering over hills easy.
- Various users noted that the mower was easy to clean because of the deck wash feature.
- The mower is equipped with a 163cc Briggs & Stratton Engine with ReadyStart technology making the mower very easy to start on the first or second pull.
- Purchasers liked that the mower is equipped with a wide 21” deck requiring fewer passes and decreasing cutting time.
- A few reviewers loved the well-designed tires that offered better traction than plastic tires.
- A couple of users liked that the TB370 had a wide gas opening allowing you to see that gas as you fill-up the mower.
- A consumer expressed that the mower’s chute was well designed and did not clog when removing the bag.
2 reasons not to buy
- A couple of users mentioned that the Troy Bilt TB370 had no blade brake and would love to have had a feature of turning off just the blade when removing obstacles out of the way.
- At least one reviewer commented that the self-propel handle was not ergonomic and was felt awkward.
The Troy Bilt TB370 exceeded expectations for most purchasers. Many loved this feature-packed mower from its Tri-Action cutting system that offers excellent cuts and mulching ability to its easy start, clean up and height adjustment. Even the initial set up is hassle-free! Everything on this mower was made easy and its hard to come up with cons not to purchase it. Of course, a machine will have limits to features you can pack in. The absence of a blade break was sorely missed by others. Then again, the mower is easy to start back up. Unsurprisingly, a lot say that this mower is definably a good buy and can make mowing much easier for everyone.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
ReadyStart Choke System, Tri-Action Cutting System, Adjustable Handle
The Weekend Handyman
The Weekend Handyman
Tips for Troy-Bilt TB370
- Exercise caution when first using this mower as bumps in the lawn may cause your hold on the speed adjustment bar to change causing the mower to accelerate or decelerate.
- The package comes with regular oil but it is recommended to use synthetic oil for better engine care.
- Use a Fluid Film spray to protect your mower’s deck from debris and corrosion.
Q: How does the mower do on hills?
A: The mower works well on hills with up to 15 degrees incline.
Q: What is the Troy Bilt TB370’s maximum cutting height?
A: The mower maximum cutting height is 3.75 inches and has a minimum cutting height of 1.25 inches.
Q: What is the mower’s maximum speed?
A: The mower can go up to 3.5 miles per hour.
Q: Are the wheels adjusted together or individually?
A: The height adjustment lever adjusts all four wheels together.