Troy Bilt TB120
159cc 21-Inch 3-in-1 High Wheel Push Lawn Mower
7 reasons to buy
- Experts reviewers pretty much loved that the Troy Bilt TB120 cut well because of its TriAction cutting feature.
- The mower is lightweight making it maneuverable and easy to use on hills.
- Most purchasers appreciated that the mower is easy to assemble.
- Numerous consumers complimented the mower’s EZ Start Choke System making the mower start on the first or second pull.
- Several reviewers like the easily adjustable wheels.
- A few individuals were pleased with the mower’s large rear wheels that made the mower easy to push on rough terrain.
- One buyer noted that the bag was easy to attach and detach.
1 reasons not to buy
- A user complained that mower had numerous plastic parts that were prone to breaking.
The Troy Bilt TB120 met consumer’s expectations by delivering good clean cuts and a reliable start-up. Many users liked its lightweight design and large wheels making it easy to use on rough and sloped areas. Despite its partly plastic build, the Troy Bilt TB120 seems to have proven itself to be a reliable option for lawn care.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
OHV Engine, EZ Start Choke System, TriAction Cutting System, Adjustable Handle, Durable Wheels
Tips for Troy Bilt TB120
- To help protect the mower’s engine, use a fuel stabilizer.
- Use a Fluid Film spray on the underside as well as any exposed metal to prevent corrosion and debris from sticking.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Is the mower capable of side discharge and are the accessories included?
A: Yes. The mower can side discharge by attaching the discharge accessory that is included in the box.
Q: What is the mower’s cutting height?
A: The mower has a minimum cutting height of 1.25 inches and a maximum of 3.75 inches.
Q: Is a grass bag included?
A: Yes. The mower comes with a 1.9-bushel grass catcher.
Q: What is the mower’s deck made of?
A: The mower’s deck is made out of steel.
Q: Are the mower’s wheels adjusted together or individually?
A: The mower’s front wheels are adjusted together. The rear wheels also have it’s own adjustments and are adjusted together as well.