Troy Bilt 540cc TB46
46-Inch 19 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek Automatic Riding Lawn Mower
8 reasons to buy
- A good number of users were pleased that it now took them half the time to mow their lawn thanks to the mower’s power and automatic transmission.
- A majority of users noted that the mower cut very well thanks to its efficient cutting deck.
- Numerous consumers liked that mower stopped right away when the gas pedal is released.
- Most users appreciated the deck wash port which made cleaning the mower a breeze.
- Many people liked that the mower handled great on rough terrain and hills.
- The mower is fairly easy to assemble.
- Some buyers valued the large gas tank and the addition of a cup holder for convenience.
- A user loved that the mowing deck was easily adjustable with just a push of a button.
2 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers mentioned that they had to replace the mower’s drive belt frequently.
- A few buyers found the Troy Bilt 540cc did not handle as smooth as compared to a hydrostatic transmission mower.
Many people were satisfied with the Troy Bilt 540cc TB46. The loved the mower’s power and ease of use which essentially cut the purchaser’s usual mowing time in half. The mower also cut well and efficiently, is easy to clean and comfortable to use. On the other hand, several consumers complained that they had to change the drive belt frequently. Overall, with how quickly and efficiently it gets the job done, the mower is recommended if you’re in the market for a riding mower for a medium to large-sized lawn.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Mulch & Bag Kit Sold Separately, Foot-Pedal Transmission, Soft-touch Steering, Comfortable Seat, Mow-In-Reverse, Manual Power Take-Off, Integrated Deck Wash System, Durable Tires
Tips for Troy Bilt 540cc TB46
- To keep the cutting deck in the best cutting performance, use the washout port and clean the deck after each use.
- Use a fluid film spray on the mower’s deck and exposed metal parts to prevent corrosion and debris build-up.
Q: Can I attach a snowplow to the Troy Bilt 540cc TB46?
A: Yes, the mower can attach a snowplow to the mower’s front. You can purchase a compatible snow plow here.
Q: What assembly is required?
A: You can purchase 46” replacement blades here.
Q: How does the mower handle slopes?
A: The mower does very well on slopes and rough terrain.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement drive belts?
A: You can purchase replacement drive belts on this link.