21-Inch HI VAC 190cc 3-N-1 Rear Wheel Drive Variable Speed Self Propelled Lawn Mower
8 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers appreciated that the Snapper P2185020E starts easily either via pull cord or electric start.
- Experts applauded that the user has full control of the engine’s speed and self-propel.
- The mower cuts and mulches tall grass with ease thanks to its powerful 8.5 Briggs and Stratton engine.
- Many people like that the mower vacuums up leaves and clippings very well because of its Hi-Vac deck design.
- A good number of users found the mower to be very maneuverable and easy to use on hills thanks to its good self-propel system.
- A couple of users appreciated the large capacity grass bag.
- The mower even has a cup holder for convenience.
- Several found the mower comfortable to use because of its ergonomic padded handle grip.
2 reasons not to buy
- Many owners found the mower to be challenging to assemble.
- Several buyers mentioned that the charger port breaks away easily from the mower’s plate.
A large number of reviewers found the Snapper P2185020E to be a good choice for lawn care. It impressed many users with its power and reliability. The mower made short work of tall grass and vacuumed clippings effortlessly. Its fully controllable engine speed and self-propel also made the mower a breeze to use. The only significant downside to the mower is its assembly process. Many users took an average of two hours to fully assemble the mower. Once fully assembled though, the Snapper P2185020E does an amazing job in cutting, bagging and mulching.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
ReadyStart System, Briggs & Stratton 850 Professional Series Engine
Tips for Snapper P2185020E
- It is recommended to use synthetic 10w-30 motor oil for optimum engine performance.
- When using the mulching feature, it is recommended to use a mulching cover for better efficiency.
- The mower’s stock Hi-Vac blades are made for bagging, it is recommended to use the Snapper’s Ninja mower blade for mulching.
Q: Does the Snapper P2185020E have an electric start?
A: Yes, this model has both electric start and recoil start.
Q: Does the mower have a deck washout port?
A: No, this mower does not have one.
Q: Does this mower have a blade clutch?
A: No, the mower does not have a blade clutch.
Q: Does the grass bag filter dust?
A: Yes, the grass catcher has a dust filter.