21-Inch 159cc 3-in-1 Gas Self Propelled Lawn Mower
5 reasons to buy
- A large number of reviewers were pleased that the Powersmart DB8621S is easy to start.
- Various users loved the mower’s power. The self propel is very strong and helps get the job done faster.
- The mower can effortlessly climb hills thanks to its self- propel.
- A few individuals like that the grass bag attaches/detaches easily.
- Several users liked that the mower can mulch leaves and help clean the yard in the process.
1 reasons not to buy
- Several people remarked that the mower’s speed is set too high and could not be adjusted.
The Powersmart DB8621S was generally loved by owners. It was highly regarded mainly for its power. It can cut and mulch well, and maneuver effortlessly on various terrain. Even its con was due to the self-propel being too powerful and fast. Reviewers would have loved an option for speed control. Had this been the case, most owners would have considered this to be a perfect mower.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Easy Pull Starting, Rear Wheel Drive, Deep Dome Deck Design
Tips for Powersmart DB8621S
- For very tall and thick grass, it is advisable to initially mow using the highest setting then do a second pass at the desired height to prevent stalling.
- To prevent corrosion and debris build-up, coat the deck’s underside with a fluid film spray.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement blades for the mower?
A: You can purchase replacement blades here.
Q: Is the self-propel speed adjustable?
A: No, the self-propel only has 1 speed.
Q: Is the mower easy to assemble?
A: Yes, it’s fairly easy. Just attach the handle and bag and you’re all set.
Q: What type of engine does the Powersmart DB8621S have?
A: The mower has a 159cc Overhead Valve Engine.
Q: How much oil do I need to put in?
A: The engine needs 17 ounces of oil.
Q: Is the mower shipped with oil?
A: No, you will need to purchase oil separately.
Q: Does the mower have an option for side discharge?
A: Yes, the mower can side discharge, bag or mulch.