Poulan Pro PR550N21R3
21-Inch 140cc 550 EX Series Briggs & Stratton 3-in-1 Walk Behind Mower
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers appreciated that the mower starts easily on the first or second pull.
- The mower is easily assembled out of the box.
- A good number of users like that the Poulan Pro PR550N21R3 is easy to push because of its lightweight design.
- Plenty of owners claimed that the mower cuts tall grass with ease thanks to its high-performance Briggs & Stratton 550 EX series engine.
- Several buyers valued that the mower mulched well.
3 reasons not to buy
- A handful noted that the mower’s oil cap is difficult to access making oil change bothersome.
- Some people remarked that the mower’s wheels are made of plastic material causing the height adjustment mechanisms to sometimes slip to the lower setting.
- A user mentioned that the bag is a little small and needs to be emptied often.
Many people liked the Poulan Pro PR550N21R3. They loved that the mower starts easily and cuts tall grass and weeds with ease. Moreover, its lightweight design and ease of use were lauded. On the other hand, several consumers found that it had opportunities with its build quality and fuel cap design. Overall, the mower gets the job done and is okay for a mid-range gas-powered mower.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Ready Start, Ergonomic Curved Handle, Splash Type Engine Lubrication
Tips for Poulan Pro PR550N21R3
- With the mower’s oil cap situated at an odd angle, it is advisable to use a flexible funnel when adding oil.
- Use a fluid film spray to protect the mower’s deck from corrosion and debris build-up.
- It is advisable to clean the mower after each use to keep it in the best running condition.
Q: Does the mower come with oil?
A: Yes, the mower is shipped with a bottle of oil.
Q: What kind of oil is recommended for this mower?
A: It is recommended to use SAE 10W-30.
Q: Does this mower have the self-propel feature?
A: No, this mower is not self-propelled.
Q: Does the mower come with a bag attachment?
A: Yes, a grass catcher bag is included with the mower.
Q: What are the mower’s wheel size?
A: The mower has 8-inch wheels on both the front and the back.
Q: What is the mower’s maximum cutting height?
A: The mower has a maximum cutting height of 3 1/2 inches and a minimum cutting height of 1 1/4 inches.