KT 80-Volt Max
Brushless Lithium Ion 21-Inch Self-Propelled Cordless Electric Lawn Mower
6 reasons to buy
- A large number of users couldn’t help but praise the KT 80-Volt Max’s power and great cut results.
- A vast majority of consumers loved the mower’s auto-sensing feature. The mower can increase power automatically when it goes through heavy grass and goes back to normal after.
- The mower runs very quietly as compared to gas mowers.
- A good number of owners noted that the mower was very easy to operate because of its self-propelled feature.
- The mower can use its self-propel without the blades running.
- Most users were impressed by the mower’s battery capacity. Some users reported that they could mow their yard on a single charge.
1 reasons not to buy
- One reviewer complained that the KT 80-Volt Max’s front opening is too low which left some pressed weeds surviving after mowing.
Based on the number of positive feedback it received, consumers enjoyed mowing with the KT 80-Volt Max. The mowers auto-sensing feature, self-propelled rear-drive system, and the long-lasting battery were very beneficial for consumers. Although some noted that the model still needed improvement with its deck height to cut weeds, it did its job well on thick grass. The majority of users have expressed their satisfaction with their purchase despite it being pricier than other battery-operated mowers.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
6.0 AH Battery And Charger Included, Auto-Sensing technology, Collapsible Handle
Tips for KT 80-Volt Max
- Use 303 Protectant all around it and Fluid Film spray on the underside as well as any exposed metal to prevent corrosion and sticking.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Does the KT 80-Volt Max come with 2 batteries?
A: The mower includes one 6 Ah battery.
Q: Can you use water to clean the mower’s deck and undersides?
A: It is recommended to use an air compressor when cleaning to avoid getting electronics wet.
Q: What is the mower’s battery life?
A: The mower’s battery has an average life of 2000 charge cycles.
Q: What is the deck made of?
A: The mower’s deck is made of steel.
Q: How long does it take to fully charge the batteries?
A: The battery can fully charge in 30 minutes when using the 80V rapid charger that is included with the lawn mower.
Q: Is it difficult to pull the mower backwards?
A: The mower rolls easily backward after turning the self-propelled system off. It is advisable to push the mower forward first after switching off the self-propelled system to disengage the rear wheels.
Q: Can you mow in wet grass?
A: The mower can be used in mild dew but is not recommended in wet grass.