48-Inch 21.5 hp Kawasaki Hydrostatic Zero Turn Riding Mower
4 reasons to buy
- A good number of owners mentioned that they were satisfied with how reliable and durable the Husqvarna Z248F is.
- The mower is easy to maneuver thanks to its hydrostatic zero-turn transmission.
- Some buyers liked how reliable the mower can start without the choke because of its 21.5 HP Kawasaki engine.
- A couple of users noted that this mower is a good value for money.
3 reasons not to buy
- A handful noted that mower has a tendency to miss the center grass stripe despite the deck hight and mower speed.
- Some people remarked that grass clippings can get loaded up in the deck and fall out in huge clumps.
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the mower can sometimes tear up the lawn because of its zero-turn transmission.
The Husqvarna Z248F continues to live up to the standards set by its predecessors. The mower brings very good value for its price with its durable design and reliable 21.5 HP Kawasaki engine. Although most first-time hydrostatic zero-turn mower owners do need to practice to prevent lawn tearing, the maneuverability and worry-free transmission are hard to pass up. Good deck and blade maintenance can ensure years of enjoyment with this machine.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Mulch & Bag Kit Sold Separately, Comfortable Seat, Ergonomic Control Panel, Anti-Slip Foot Area, ClearCut™ Fabricated Cutting Deck
Tips for Husqvarna Z248F
- It is recommended to spray the deck’s underside with an anti-stick coating before using the mower to make cleaning easy. You can purchase a non-stick mower deck spray and protectant here.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Is there an issue with the mowers assembly that makes the grass cut uneven?
A: For very tall grass, the initial cut may be uneven. It is recommended to get the grass to a good cutting length for smooth subsequent cuts.
Q: Is the Husqvarna Z248F commercial-grade? Can it be used for small business start-ups?
A: This mower is not commercial-grade but can be used for small lawn care business start-ups. If you are looking for a residential zero-turn mower for small business use, the MZ series would be better suited. Check out our Husqvarna MZ61 review here.
Q: What is the mower’s maximum cutting height?
A: 4 inches is the maximum cutting height.