48-Inch Twin 24V Fast Continuously Variable Transmission Pedal Tractor Riding Mower
5 reasons to buy
- A large number of reviewers were impressed by how well the Husqvarna YTA24V48 cuts.
- The mower’s deck has a hose attachment that allows for easy deck cleaning. The deck was also noted to be easily removed and sturdy.
- Most users appreciated the mower’s power and ease of use.
- A few individuals used the mower to tow a trailer loaded with tree stumps and noted that the mower did very well.
- Plenty of owners were also impressed by the mower’s speed and turning radius.
3 reasons not to buy
- A handful experienced issues with the mower’s transmission.
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the mower had very little traction with the rear tires during winter even with chains on.
- Some buyers were disappointed that the mower did not do well on hills.
Many people liked the Husqvarna YTA24V48. They welcomed the mower’s power, speed, and great cuts. Moreover, the versatility of this mower with its vast range of accessories was lauded. On the other hand, several consumers complained that the mower’s transmission tended to have issues often. The mower’s ability to underperform when used in snow and hilly lawns also came as a surprise to most users considering the mower’s power.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Air Induction Mowing Technology, Chokeless Start, Fender Mounted Deck Lever, Mulch & Bag Kit Sold Separately, 13 Gauge Steel Deck,
The Gilly McGee Show!
The Gilly McGee Show!
Tips for Husqvarna YTA24V48
- It is recommended to adjust tire pressure before use to ensure clean even cuts. Tires are over-inflated on purpose for shipping.
- To have the Husqvarna YTA24V48 mow in reverse, turn and leave the key in the proper setting. Forgetting to do so will turn off the engine for safety.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Can this mower attach an earth tiller and other accessories?
A: Yes. The Husqvarna YTA24V48 can attach front- and rear-mounted lawn accessories. Snowblades, snow throwers, trailers, carts and whole lot more can be attached easily.
Q: Can this mower pick up grass clippings and leaves?
A: A bagger attachment is needed to do so. You can purchase a 48-inch bagger attachment for lawn tractors here.
Q: Does the mower have a cup holder?
A: Yes. The mower has a cup holder on the right side of the driver’s seat.
Q: Can the YTA24V48 mow a 2-acre lawn?
A: Yes. This mower is recommended for areas of that size.
Q: Does the mower’s CVT transmission allow speed control when mowing steep hills or downslope?
A: The mower’s movement stops if you remove your foot from the gas pedal when going up or downhill. It is recommended for slopes of up to 15 degrees. For safety only mow up or downwards and never across.