21-Inch 163cc Briggs & Stratton Lawn Mower
5 reasons to buy
- A vast majority of users were impressed by the Husqvarna LC121P’s powerful 163cc Briggs & Stratton engine.
- Various owners were pleased that the mower starts on the first pull and runs well.
- The mower is also noted to be lightweight and easy to clean.
- Many purchasers liked the mower’s clean and even cuts.
- It houses a Briggs & Stratton EXI series engine with the Just Check and Add oil feature making it easy to maintain.
2 reasons not to buy
- Most of the negative comments from owners were from the mower’s rear-wheel height adjustment. They were noted to be difficult if not impossible to lock.
- A user also complained that the bag was very small and tends to fill up very fast.
The Husqvarna LC121P gains praise from owners for its good quality cuts and ease of use. The powerful engine and reliable start-up offer hassle-free lawn care if the mower’s deck is already set to the correct height for your lawn. The deal-breaker for most is from what purchasers see as a flaw in its rear wheel design. The difficulty of adjusting its height seems to render the mower unusable for most. For the mechanically inclined, this mower would be worth considering.
Tips for Husqvarna LC121P
- Use an all-around Fluid Film spray on the mower’s underside as well as any exposed metal to prevent corrosion and sticking.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Is the Husqvarna LC121P a rear-wheel drive mower?
A: No. The LC121P is a push mower.
Q: What is the mower’s maximum cutting height?
A: The mower has a max cutting height of 5 inches.
Q: What is the deck made of?
A: The mower’s deck is all metal.
Q: Does the mower come with a fuel cut off valve?
A: No. A fuel cut off valve is not included.
Q: Does the mower require assembly?
A: Minimal assembly is required. Just tighten the handle bolts then add oil and gas and you’re ready to go.