21-Inch 149-cc 3-in-1 Self-Propelled Gas FWD Lawn Mower
6 reasons to buy
- Experts applauded that the Husqvarna LC121FH is easy to start and often requires just one pull.
- Plenty of owners liked the mower’s power. Lawns looked like it was professionally cut.
- The mower’s drive system only has one speed but the pacing is good.
- Several users loved that the mower is easy to push thanks to its front-wheel-drive system.
- The mower is easily assembled in just about 15 minutes.
- Some buyers enjoyed cleaning the mower because of its deck hose attachment.
2 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser mentioned that there were no adjustments for the belt-driven cable making the mower difficult to operate when the drive cable loosened.
- A user complained that the side discharge is located at the rear of the mower and had a tendency to scatter grass on the left foot when turning the mower left.
The Husqvarna LC121FH exceeded consumers’ expectations who claimed their lawn looked professionally cut and found the mower easy to use while doing so. Even though it was noted to lack drive cable adjustments, it is considered a sold choice by both buyers and reviewers. It is also recommended for purchasers with up to half an acre lawn and new to mowing because of its ease of use.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Soft Grip Handle, Kohler XT650 4-Cycle Engine, PremierCut Technology, Washout Port, Easy Storage
Tips for Husqvarna LC121FH
- To keep the mower in the best running condition and to prevent debris build-up underneath the deck, use a Fluid Film spray on the mower’s underside.
- Clean the mower after each use to keep the mower in excellent condition.
Q: What engine does the Husqvarna LC121FH have?
A: The mower is equipped with a 149cc Kohler engine.
Q: Can the mower be used on hills?
A: Yes. The mower does great on slopes.
Q: How much assembly does the mower need upon arrival?
A: Very minimal assembly is required. Just add oil and fuel then adjust and tighten the mower’s handlebars. Attach the grass catcher to the mower’s frame if you would like to bag and you’re all set.
Q: Does the mower include oil?
A: Yes. Oil is included with the mower.
Q: Does the mower have variable speeds?
A: No. The mower only has one speed but has good walk behind pace.
Q: Does this mower mulch?
A: Yes, this mower can mulch very well.