Husqvarna HU725AWD 961430103
22-Inch 190cc 3-in-1 AWD Self-Propelled Gas Mower with Briggs & Stratton 725ex Engine
4 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers loved the Husqvarna HU725AWD’s all-wheel-drive system. It made mowing over hills very easy.
- Various users noted that the mower cut very well.
- It is easy to assemble. Just attached the handles then add oil and gas.
- Many people liked that the mower starts on the very first pull.
- It is equipped with the Briggs & Stratton 725ex Engine, which has reduced vibration and quieter operation.
2 reasons not to buy
- A handful noted that though the HU725AWD cuts very well, it doesn’t seem to mulch as well as other mowers.
- At least one purchaser noted that the mower is large and takes a lot of space to store.
Many people liked the Husqvarna HU725AWD. It’s all-wheel-drive was the mower’s highlights for most. Though it may not mulch as good as other mowers, it certainly met expectations when cutting or bagging. If your lawn has lots of hilly slopes, this mower is recommended. Its all-wheel-drive system can certainly turn that weekly chore into a weekend pastime.
Tony Lee Glenn
Tony Lee Glenn
Tips for Husqvarna HU725AWD 961430103
- It is recommended to change the mower’s oil at the end of each season.
- Replace the spark plug and air filter regularly.
- To prevent grass and debris from sticking to the deck’s underside, use an all-around Fluid Film spray.
- Clean the mower after using it to keep it in the best running condition.
Q: Is the Husqvarna HU725AWD equipped with a blade clutch?
A: No. This model does not have the blade brake clutch.
Q: How much grass can the bag hold?
A: The bag can hold up to 2.4 cubic feet of grass.
Q: Does this mower have a 4 cycle engine?
A: Yes. This mower has a 4-stroke engine.
Q: What’s the model number of the replacement blades?
A: The blade part number for this mower is: 580244002. You can purchase replacement blades here.
Q: How much assembly is required?
A: Very minimal assembly is required. Just attach the handlebars then add oil and gas and you’re ready to go.