22-Inch 160cc Honda GCV160 Gas Powered 3-in-1 RWD Self-Propelled Lawn Mower
10 reasons to buy
- Various users were pleased with the Husqvarna HU700L’s easy start engine. It starts consistently and easily on the first or second pull.
- The mower is a breeze to assemble out of the box.
- Expert reviewers loved that the mower left no visible wheel tracks because of its wheels being staggered.
- A good number of users appreciated that the mower could cut against the fence line because the deck extends beyond its wheels.
- Most purchasers liked the mower’s powerful Honda engine. Lawns looked professionally cut.
- The mower’s washout port worked very well in cleaning the mower’s deck.
- Some buyers valued the adjustable handle height which made mowing comfortable for users of various height.
- The mower does a good job in vacuuming leaves thanks to its powerful engine.
- A few individuals liked the powerful and adjustable self–propel feature. Users can easily adjust the mower’s speed.
- One buyer commented that the mower had padded grips that made mowing more comfortable.
3 reasons not to buy
- Many owners found it difficult to pull the mower backwards and disengage the self-propelled wheels.
- Some people remarked that the mower did not come with mulching blades out of the box.
- A user noted that mulching left a line of grass that did not look good.
The Husqvarna HU700L houses a 160cc Honda engine offering reliable start up and professional looking cuts. The mower’s variable speed self-propel system and adjustable padded handles made mowing comfortable for most. The mower, however was difficult to maneuver in reverse. Also, the lack of a stock mulching blade and the mower leaving a line of unpleasing cut grass when mulching left some buyers to prefer cutting or bagging. With all that said, the Husqvarna HU700L’s generous list of features is still more than enough to get the job done.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Duel Trigger Drive Control, Washout Port, Anti-Vibe Handle, Fusion Blade, CARB Compliant, Rugged Ball-Bearing Wheels, Variable Drive Speed
Lawn mower reviews
Lawn mower reviews
Tips for Husqvarna HU700L
- To pull the mower backwards and release the wheel drive, release the drive handle and allow the mower to roll forward to a stop. The drive should unlock and the mower will be easier to pull in reverse.
- Check the mower’s blade adapter regularly when replacing the blades. The adapter may need replacement if the blade hits anything solid such as roots while mowing to protect its motor.
Q: Where can I purchase mulching blades for the Husqvarna HU700L?
A: You can purchase compatible mulching blades here.
Q: What is the recommended oil for use?
A: It is recommended to use 10W-30 motor oil.
Q: Does the mower come with a bag?
A: Yes, a grass catcher bag is included.
Q: Where do I purchase replacement drive belt for this mower?
A: A replacement drive belt can be purchased here.