21-Inch 3-in-1 Self Propelled Smart Drive Roto-Stop Lawn Mower With Auto Choke And Twin Blade System
7 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers appreciated that the Honda HRR216VYA was very easy to start and starts on the very first pull.
- The mower is very simple and quick to assemble. Assembly consists of just unfolding the handle then tightening its knobs.
- A large number of reviewers loved the mower’s beautiful and professional cuts.
- Various users were also pleased that the mower runs flawlessly and can cut through the heaviest grass with ease.
- Most owners were happy with the mower’s speed over even terrain.
- Some buyers liked that the mower could be left on idle when emptying the bag.
- Plenty of owners said that the HRR216VYA was easy to control and maneuver and could go up hills effortlessly.
2 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the bags inside stitching was not good.
- One reviewer also noted that the wheel’s tread does not grip well.
The Honda HRR216VYA exceeded the expectations of many users. Lawn care enthusiasts who purchased the mower were not disappointed and highly recommends it because of its excellent cuts, powerful reliable engine, and ease of use. However, despite the very good reviews, some unhappy owners thought that the bag quality and tire treads had some areas for improvement. But all in all, the mower is regarded as a very reliable lawn care companion by a lot of buyers who were happy to get more than what they paid for.
Del's Lawn Care
Del's Lawn Care
Tips for Greenworks 25012
- Do not forget to add the oil that comes with the mower before starting the engine.
- Change oil and replace mower blades at least once a year. You can purchase Honda’s recommended motor oil and compatible mower blades here.
- Use an all-around Fluid Film spray on the underside as well as any exposed metal to prevent corrosion and sticking.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Does the Honda HRR216VYA come with a bag?
A: Yes. The bag attachment is included.
Q: Can you easily move the mower backward?
A: The mower comes with a flap on the deck’s rear to prevent debris from being kicked back to the operator. Since the flaps drag a little when going in reverse, pulling the mower backward can take a little effort.
Q: What assembly is needed before I can start mowing?
A: The only assembly needed is attaching the bag, unfolding and securing the handles, then add oil and gas.
Q: What is the mower’s engine capacity/cc?
A: The mower has a 160cc engine.