21-Inch 3-in-1 Self Push Gas Lawnmower Lawn Mower With Twin Blade Technology
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers liked that the Honda HRR216PKA was very easy to start and started on the first pull.
- The mower requires no assembly. Just fold the handles up then add oil and gas and you’re ready to go.
- Numerous users loved the mower’s power. It can cut and mulch wet grass 12 inches high with ease.
- Plenty of users were pleased with the mower’s various height settings.
- The mower is reported to be very easy to use and has controls are very simple and intuitive.
1 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the mower’s gas tank was annoyingly smaller compared to other mowers.
The Honda HRR216PKA delivered what lawn enthusiast would expect from a self-push mower equipped with a Honda engine. Many users were very satisfied with the cutting and mulching performance brought about by the mower. Despite the very minor criticism brought about by its gas tank size, the HRR216PKA seems to have proven itself to be a good choice for a self-push mower.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
16ga Steel Deck, Easy To Start GCV160 Engine, CARB and EPA Compliant, Auto Choke, 2-Position Handle, Zone Start Safety System
Tips for Honda HRR216PKA
- To prevent corrosion and grass from sticking under the deck use an all-around fluid film spray.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Can you use this mower without the bag?
A: Yes, this mower can be used without the bag.
Q: Is the mower self-propelled?
A: No. The Honda HRR216PKA is a self-push mower.
Q: What would be the recommended oil for use?
A: Honda recommends 10W30 motor oil.
Q: Will regular gas work for the mower?
A: Yes. The mower will work well with regular gasoline.
Q: How is the mower’s build quality?
A: The mower has very good build quality and can last several years.