3-in-1 Variable Speed Self-Propelled Gas Mower With Auto Choke
8 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers appreciated how the Honda HRR216K9VKA always starts on the first pull thanks to its reliable Honda engine.
- A vast majority of users were impressed by how good the mower mulches grass and leaves with its Micro-cut Twin Blades.
- The mowers Honda engine packs plenty of horsepower making mowing very easy.
- Owners loved that the mower arrives fully assembled and set up is as simple as raising the handlebars then adding oil and gas.
- Most users also complimented how fuel-efficient the mower is compared to other models.
- A lot of users liked that the handlebars and speed control paddle were adjustable.
- The mower can also be used without its self-propelled feature, it is very easy to maneuver in tight spaces and can be pulled backward easily.
- Owner’s liked that the mower is simple to operate and can be stored quickly by folding down the handle.
3 reasons not to buy
- A handful of reviewers noted that the wheel attachments were not very durable and were easy to bend after a season of use.
- Several owners were disappointed that the mower did not have a washout port.
- At least one purchaser mentioned that the mower’s height had to be individually adjusted on each wheel.
Majority of users were very happy about the Honda HRR216K9VKA. The mower obtained a winning spot to many consumers because of its reliable start-up, its easy to operate, fuel-efficient and not to mention mulches extremely well. Though owners would like the mower to have more durable wheel attachments, handling the mower with care and avoiding bumps can help address this small issue. Overall the Honda HRR216K9VKA is a very good option to consider and is well worth its price.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Smart Drive, Micro-Cut Twin Blades, Easy To Start GCV160 Engine, Foam Grip Handles, Zone Start Safety System
Know How Now
Know How Now
Tips for Honda HRR216K9VKA
- Be careful with the mower’s wheels when going around corners or lowering the mower down from an elevated platform.
- Replace the mower’s oil after using it for the initial five hours.
- Follow the manual’s suggested maintenance and replace the mower’s air filter as needed. You can purchase a compatible air filter here.
Q: Does the Honda HRR216K9VKA have an electric start?
A: No. This mower has an easy and reliable pull starter.
Q: Do you need to place oil before first using the mower?
A: Yes. The mower is shipped with a bottle of oil. Use the entire bottle before use and another bottle after the first 5 hours.
Q: Does this mower handle thick tall grass well?
A: This mower cuts thick tall grass very well. It can also mulch thick grass types without clumping or leaving mulch streaks.
Q: Does the mower have an option for side discharge?
A: No. The HRR216K9VKA is a rear discharge mower.
Q: How many height settings does this mower have?
A: The mower has 6 height adjustments.