G-MAX 20-Inch 40V Twin Force Cordless Lawn Mower, 4.0 AH & 2.0 AH Batteries Included
9 reasons to buy
- A high percentage of users liked the Greenworks 25302’s dual-blade design which offered great quality cuts and good mulching power.
- The mower is very light making it easy to push and maneuver.
- Various owners liked that the mower’s batteries were compatible with other Greenworks 40V tools.
- The mower runs very quietly.
- A good number of reviewers noted that the batteries charge quickly.
- Some owners valued that the mower starts easily and instantly with just a push of a button.
- Several consumers liked the mowers run time thanks to the 4.0AH and 2.0AH batteries included with the mower.
- The mower’s deck height is easy to adjust.
- The Greenworks 25302 is easy to assemble upon arrival.
3 reasons not to buy
- Some people complained that the battery was difficult to remove.
- At least one purchaser noted that the Greenworks 25302 did not have good vacuum ability and could not pick up leaves, twigs and grass clippings as well as a gas-powered mower.
- One user remarked that the mower is mostly made of plastic and sometimes squeaks when pushed.
The Greenworks 25302 exceeded the expectations of many users. Most purchasers remarked that it has excellent cutting power and sometimes did better than their older gas-powered mower. Consumers also liked that it came with a fast-charging 4AH battery plus a back-up 2AH battery giving it good run time without the need to buy a spare. Not to mention that batteries are also compatible with other Greenworks 40V tools. However, despite the very good reviews, some owners thought that the plastic build and its ability to suction debris needed improvement. But all in all, it was regarded by a lot of buyers as a reliable, easy to use mower, and a must if you already own other 40V Greenworks tools.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Li-Ion Battery System, Innovative Smart Cut Technology, Dual Battery Port, On-Board Battery Life Indicator
ego lawn mower
ego lawn mower
Tips for Greenworks 25302
- To ensure clean even cuts, avoid setting the cutting height too low for the grass height especially when the grass is high and check the bag often in case the bag is full.
- It is recommended to mow in the afternoon when the grass is dry to consume less power and extend run time.
- When removing the batteries, push the battery back in slightly and pull down on the lock tab to release it.
- For clean even cuts and maintaining good mower run time, check the blades ofter and replace when needed. You can purchase replacement blades here.
Q: Does the mower come with two 4AH batteries?
A: This model comes with one 4AH battery and one 2AH battery. You can also purchase a G-MAX 40V 4AH battery here.
Q: Can the mower mulch?
A: Yes. Simply remove the bag and insert the mulch plug to set it to mulch.
Q: Does the mower and battery come with a warranty?
A: Yes. The mower has a 4-year warranty while the batteries have a 2 year both through the manufacturer.
Q: How does the mower perform on grass 3 inches or higher?
A: The mower cuts very well even on tall grass thanks to its dual-blade design.
Q: What is the mower’s run time with 2 fully charged batteries.
A: Based on consumer reviews, the mower has an average run time of 45 minutes on 2 fully charged batteries.
Q: How do I store the batteries when the mower is not in use?
A: It is best to store the batteries outside the mower with ½ charge when storing it for more than 4 months.