18-Inch StaySharp Max Manual Push Reel Mower
8 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers appreciated that the Fiskars StaySharp Max Reel Mower cut very cleanly and effortlessly thanks to its InertiaDrive reel.
- A large number of reviewers found the mower easier to use and push than their old gas-powered mower.
- Various users were pleased that the mower is very easy to maintain. Users no longer had to worry about oil, gas, batteries or cords.
- A good number of users loved that the mower is very quiet.
- The mower is easy to assemble out of the box.
- Many people liked that the handlebars are adjustable to accommodate users of various height.
- Buyers valued that the mower’s InertiaDrive matches the user’s speed accordingly.
- Most users admired that the mower’s height is fairly easy to adjust via a single lever.
2 reasons not to buy
- A handful noted that the mower is quite heavy making it difficult to turn and maneuver in corners.
- A few purchasers noted that the mower is unable to cut grass over 6” tall due to a design flaw.
Based on the number of positive feedback it received, consumers loved mowing with the Fiskars 362050-1001. The Fiskars’ unique features ensure that you get optimum cutting power with minimum effort. Owners also enjoyed the freedom from gas, cord, and battery maintenance only a reel mower can bring. Although it seems this model still has improvements to do with regards to mowing overly high grass and weeds, the majority of users found that the mower works perfectly for maintaining regularly cut lawns and comes highly recommended if you’re in the market for a reliable low maintenance mower.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
InertiaDrive, Reversible Grass Chute, Inset Wheels
Tips for Fiskars 362050-1001
- It is best to make two passes over the same area when mowing as the mower can sometimes miss a few grass blades when mowing.
- It is recommended to frequently or every week to make pushing the reel mower easier as longer grass can cause more resistance when using the reel mower.
- Use a fluid film spray to prevent debris build-up.
Q: Is the Fiskars 362050-1001 easy to push and use for female users?
A: Yes, the mower is known to be one of the easiest manual reel mowers to push.
Q: Is the mower’s cutting height adjustable?
A: Yes, the cutting height is easily adjustable from 1” to 4”.
Q: How can I sharpen the mower’s blades?
A: The mower has StaySharp blades and remains sharp unless a rock or something similar is hit during mowing. If you need to sharpen the mower’s blades, a maintenance blade kit can be purchased here.
Q: Can the mower mulch?
A: No, the mower does not mulch.
Q: Can you use the mower on wet grass?
A: It is best not to use the mower on wet grass as clippings can stick to the inside drive chain and make the mower difficult to push.
Q: Does the mower have a grass catcher attachment available?
A: Yes, you can purchase a grass catcher attachment here.