EGO Power+ LM2000-S
20-Inch 56-Volt Lithium-ion Cordless Walk Behind Lawn Mower
10 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers liked the LM2000-S’ lightweight design and maneuverability.
- The mower runs quietly and is a pleasure to use late at night or early mornings.
- A good number of reviewers say that the mower is just as powerful as a gas-powered mower. It can cut tall overgrown grass with ease.
- The mower’s cutting height is easily and conveniently adjusted by a single lever.
- A lot of users welcomed that the mower can be quickly folded down for easy storage.
- The mower arrives almost completely assembled out of the box.
- Various users loved the mower’s premium and well-engineered design.
- Several buyers valued the battery’s excellent quality. Batteries still worked perfectly years after their purchase.
- The mower is easy to start thanks to its push-start feature.
- Many people liked that the battery charges very fast. It can go from fully depleted to full charge in 30 minutes.
2 reasons not to buy
- A few users noted charger can be quite loud when used indoors because of its cooling fan.
- A handful commented that the mower’s discharge chute is poorly designed. Its side discharge attachment can sometimes come off during mowing.
The EGO Power+ LM2000-S exceeded the expectations of many users. Purchasers heralded it as an excellent lawnmower because of its power and amazing battery life. Consumers also loved its premium quality feel, ease of use and convenient storage features. However, despite the rave reviews, a few shoppers were unhappy about its discharge chute and charger design. But all in all, the LM2000-S is regarded as a reliable, efficient and powerful mower, and is highly recommended.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Battery and Charger Not Included, Weather-Resistant Construction, LED Headlights
Tips for EGO Power+ LM2000-S
- It is best to store and charge batteries in a cool dry place to ensure the best performance.
- Use a fluid film spray to protect the mower from corrosion and debris build-up.
Q: Does the mower include batteries?
A: The mower can either be purchased without batteries and also comes with an option for a 4.0Ah, 5.0Ah or a 7.5Ah lithium-ion battery,
Q: Do you need to drain the battery before charging it?
A: No, it is not necessary to completely drain the battery before charging it.
Q: Does the mower have enough power to cut tall grass?
A: Yes, the mower can cut tall grass with ease.
Q: Can the battery be left in the charger when not in use?
A: It is best to unplug the charger and remove the battery once it’s fully charged to keep the battery from cycling unnecessarily.
Q: Does the mower require maintenance?
A: Sharpening of the mower’s blades is the only maintenance the mower requires.
Q: What assembly is needed?
A: The mower comes pretty much ready for use out of the box. Just fold up the handles and you’re set.
Q: What is the mower’s weight?
A: The mower weighs 56.2 pounds with the battery inserted.
Q: Where can I purchase extra batteries?
A: You can purchase an EGO Power+ Lithium-Ion Battery here.