21-Inch Self Propelled Lawnmower With 7.5 AH Battery And Rapid Charger
8 reasons to buy
- A vast majority of users were impressed by how good the Ego LM2102SP cuts grass with its fast motor turn speed and its ability to increase power automatically when it detects a higher load.
- Most users appreciated that the mower arrived fully assembled and required almost no assembly.
- The mower runs very quietly as compared to gas mowers.
- Some buyers valued the mower’s battery performance. It can fully charge in one hour and can mow more than a quarter acre in one charge while using its self-propelled feature.
- The mower is lightweight and can be pushed easily without engaging its self- propelled feature.
- Various users were pleased with the mower’s sturdiness and good professional design.
- Experts noted that the mower is easy to control and works great uphill because of its self-propel feature.
- The mower can fold up making it very easy to store and taking very little storage space.
2 reasons not to buy
- A handful of reviewers mentioned that the mower had difficulty cleaning up leaves and does not pull the grass up well as compared to gas mowers.
- At least one purchaser mentioned that mower’s front wheels did not turn 360 degrees which made the mower difficult to mow in a circle.
A vast majority of reviewers found the Ego LM2102SP a solid choice if you’re in the market for a reliable and easy to maintain electric mower. It delighted many users with its good quality cuts and great battery performance. It’s easy controls and low maintenance requirement proved itself to be a good choice for its category. Some consumers had issues with the mower’s power when It came to cleaning up leaves and grasses, but then, if you’re comparing an electric mower’s power to that of a gas mower, this is to be expected. Overall, many owners loved their choice of purchasing this mower and consider it a very good buy.
The Lawn Care Nut
The Lawn Care Nut
Tips for Ego LM2102SP
- Follow the manual’s recommended battery care and storage especially over the winter season.
- To keep it in the best condition, clean the mower after each use.
Q: Can the Ego LM2102SP mulch?
A: Yes, the mower comes with a mulch plug and mulches very well.
Q: Can this mower’s battery be used in other EGO tools such as the weed wacker and blower?
A: Yes, the batteries can be used interchangeably.
Q: How long can I use the battery before replacing it?
A: The battery has 3 years warranty but can be used much longer depending on the number of charge cycles the battery goes through.
Q: Can the mower’s front wheel height be adjusted?
A: Yes. A height lever located on the mowers left side is used to adjust the front wheel’s height.
Q: Does the mower come with extra batteries.
A: No. The mower comes with one 7.5AH battery.
Q: Can this mower cut think grass such as St. Augustine grass?
A: Yes. It can cut all grass types. It is also recommended to lower the self-propelled speed when cutting thin grass.