159cc 21-Inch 3-in-1 High-Wheeled Self-Propelled FWD Gas Powered Lawn Mower
5 reasons to buy
- A good number of owners loved that the Craftsman M275 cut and mulch well thanks to its powerful 159cc OHV engine.
- Various users were pleased that the mower’s electric and manual start works great.
- Many people liked that the cutting height is easily changed thanks to its dual-lever adjustment.
- A few individuals liked that the side discharge works well.
- A consumer noted that the mower is easy to use because of its front-wheel drive and self-propel system.
2 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers noted that the collection bag is small for the mower’s size.
- One reviewer complained that the mower’s hose attachment does not work well and the cleaning deck required the mower to be tipped on its side.
Based on the number of the positive feedback it received, consumers liked using the Craftsman M275. The mower is feature-packed from a reliable electric start with auto-choke to dual-lever adjustable cutting height, making it easy to start, use, and adjust. Although it seems this model still has improvements to do with its deck hose wash design, the majority of users have expressed their satisfaction with their purchase of the Craftsman M275.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
OHV Gas Engine, AutoChoke, Included Deck Wash, Zag Treading Wheels
Tips for Craftsman M275
- Use a fluid film spray on the deck’s underside to prevent corrosion and debris build-up.
- It is recommended to use a fuel stabilizer to help protect the engine and carburetor during storage.
Q: Does this mower have an electric start?
A: Yes, this mower is equipped with both an electric start and a pull start.
Q: How do I charge the batteries for the electric start?
A: The mower comes with a charging station for the electric start’s 20v battery pack.
Q: Does the mower arrive fully assembled?
A: The mower needs some assembly and is fairly easy to do.
Q: Can you use this mower on hills?
A: Yes, this mower is capable of mowing hills.
Q: Are the mower’s handle adjustable?
A: Yes, the handles can be easily adjusted via a knob located at the end of the handlebar near the wheels.