159cc 21-Inch 3-in-1 High-Wheeled FWD Self-Propelled Gas Powered Lawn Mower with Bagger
5 reasons to buy
- Most purchasers commented that the Craftsman M215 cut and mulched very well.
- A good number of owners liked that the mower is easy to start thanks to its auto-choke feature.
- The mower has multiple speeds making it effortless to use.
- Several owners found the mower easy to assemble out of the box.
- Some loved the good traction afforded by its large 11 inch rear wheels that made traversing over hills and rough terrain easy.
1 reasons not to buy
- A few reviewers noted that the mower is loud and that they needed hearing protection when using the mower.
Based on the number of positive reviews it received, many purchasers loved the Craftsman M215. The mower housed a powerful 195CC OHV Gas engine, offered reliable start-up, is built well for rough terrain, and has variable speed self-propel while remaining affordable was too good for buyers to pass. Although the model runs loud, it wasn’t a deal-breaker for most users. Overall owners were satisfied with the Craftsman M215’s performance and happy with their purchase.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
OHV Engine, AutoChoke Technology, Variable-Speed, Deck Wash System, Recoil Start
Tips for Craftsman M215
- When assembling the handlebar, check that it is set correctly and not in the way of the blades.
- Remember to not cut the zip ties holding the cords in place.
- Use a fuel stabilizer when storing the mower to keep the engine in the best running condition.
Q: Does the Craftsman M215 come with a grass bag?
A: Yes, a grass bag is included.
Q: Is the front-drive belt covered?
A: Yes it is.
Q: Is the M215’s engine a straight gas engine that does not require premix?
A: Yes. The mower is equipped with a four-stroke engine.
Q: What do I need to assemble with this mower?
A: Just the grass bag and handles need assembly without the use of tools.
Q: Does the mower have a deck wash attachment?
A: Yes. The deck has a hose attachment for easy cleaning.
Q: How high can the mower cut?
A: The mower has a maximum cutting height of 5 inches.