21-Inch 3-in-1 140cc Gas OHV Powered Push Lawn Mower with Bagger
5 reasons to buy
- A good number of owners mentioned that the Craftsman M105 is easy to assemble. It only took owners an average of 20 minutes to assemble the mower.
- Most users appreciated that the mower starts easily thanks to its auto-choke feature.
- Most users admired that the mower cut tall grass cleanly.
- A couple of users liked that the pull cord is located alongside the handle for a more convenient startup.
- Some buyers valued mower’s lightweight which made it easy to handle and maneuverable.
1 reasons not to buy
- At least one purchaser complained that the mower is difficult to push in wet grass because of its small wheels.
The Craftsman M105 continues to live up to the lofty standards set by its predecessors. The mower’s durable but lightweight design makes it a perfect choice for rough terrain. The mower is equipped with a 140CC OHV engine with auto-choke for hassle-free start-up, and a large 21-inch cutting deck for faster and easier mowing. Despite its wheel size, the Craftsman M105 comes highly recommended for buyers looking for a great quality mower at an affordable price.
|Max Cutting Height|
|Min Cutting Height|
Recoil Start, Auto Choke, Briggs and Stratton Engine, ReadyStart, Zag Treading
Tips for Craftsman M105
- It is advisable to mow when the grass is dry to prevent the mower from bogging down.
- During assembly, pull the handles out of the deck area after loosening the handles adjustment knobs. This is to ensure that the handles are clear from the mower’s blades.
- Coat the mower’s deck with a fluid film spray to prevent grass and debris build-up.
Q: Is the Craftsman M105 self-propelled?
A: No, the mower is self-push.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement blades?
A: You can purchase replacement blades here.
Q: Why type of oil do I need for the engine?
A: It is recommended to use 10W-30 motor oil.
Q: Can the mower’s handle fold down?
A: Yes, the handles fold down easily for storage.
Q: What assembly is required?
A: Just the mower’s handle and grass bag need assembly.
Q: Does the mower arrive with oil?
A: Yes, oil is included.