Black & Decker BEMW472BH
15-Inch 10 Amp Electric Walk Behind Push Mower
5 reasons to buy
- A vast majority of users were impressed that the Black & Decker BEMW472BH cut cleanly and evenly.
- Numerous consumers liked that the mower is very maneuverable because of its small size and lightweight design.
- The mower is easy to assemble out of the box.
- Several buyers valued that the mower’s height settings were easy to adjust.
- A couple of users liked that the BEMW472BH runs quieter than a gas-powered mower.
1 reasons not to buy
- Several buyers mentioned that the grass bag is also small in size and fills up quickly.
Based on the number of positive reviews, consumers liked the Black & Decker BEMW472BH. The mower cut surprisingly well for its small size. Although the bagger fills up quickly, emptying it was relatively easy. Be prepared though to make multiple passes when using this 15” mower. The majority of users expressed their satisfaction, especially when used in small yards. The Black & Decker BEMW472BH gets the job done and is a good buy with its price tag under $100.
Tips for Black & Decker BEMW472BH
- To prevent the cord from disconnecting from the mower during mowing, use a zip tie to hold the extension cord in place.
- It is advisable to use an orange outdoor extension cord to make it easily visible when mowing.
Q: Is a grass catcher bag included?
A: Yes, a grass bag is included with the mower.
Q: Does the Black & Decker BEMW472BH use a metal blade or a nylon string for mowing?
A: The mower has a metal cutting blade.
Q: Where can I purchase replacement blades?
A: You can purchase replacement blades here.
Q: Does the mower require batteries?
A: No, this mower is corded and does not require batteries.
Q: Do I need to have the bag attached when mowing?
A: Yes, it is recommended to use the mower with the bag in place.
Q: Can the Black & Decker BEMW472BH mulch?
A: No, this mower does not have mulching capabilities.
Q: Is the mower self-propelled?
A: No, the mower is self-push.